Geography provides a tool for understanding and managing our world in the 21st Century, creating an informed, engaged public and younger generation and raising awareness of rapidly changing environmental and social challenges.
If your company is interested in issues around education, research, social responsibility or global change why not become a partner to our activities.
To support our public facing work, the Society is seeking funding from a small number of companies and hopes to develop partnerships over a three year period, at a level of £10,000 per annum.
A partnership with the Society can bring:
- Access to the Society's wide audiences and networks
- Employee interest and engagement with topical issues relevant to your business
- Support of work that helps bring about a more informed younger generation and general public
- Enhanced corporate image through association with a quality brand
- Involvement in a small network of influential Corporate supporters
- Opportunity to develop a longer term relationship
Companies wishing to get involved by becoming a Corporate Friend should contact the Development Office on +44 (0)20 7591 3010.