Geography is at the heart of understanding and managing our world in the 21st Century. It helps create an environmentally informed and culturally aware public and younger generation, and raises knowledge of the rapidly changing environmental and social challenges.
If your company is interested in issues around education, research, environment, social responsibility or global change you may be interested in becoming a partner of the Society.
The Society is seeking corporate benefactors, corporate project partners, corporate business members and corporate members to support different areas of our work.
Corporate Benefactors – support the Society’s core activities, such as expeditions and fieldwork, work with schools and teachers, and engaging the public.
Corporate Project Partners – support projects created to advance geography and geographical learning, such as the 21st Century Challenges series and the Geography Ambassadors programme.
Corporate Business Members – support the Society on a commercial basis.
Corporate Members – become part of a valued group of organisations at a leading world centre for geography. Find out more here.
A corporate partnership with the Society can bring the following:
- Involvement with the Society's expertise, wide audiences and networks
- Employee interest and engagement with activities and topical issues relevant to your business
- Support of work that helps bring about a more informed younger generation and general public
- Association with a quality brand
- Involvement in a small network of influential Corporate supporters
- Opportunity to develop a longer term relationship
For more information regarding partnership benefits please contact the Development Office on +44 (0)20 7591 3017
Find out more about projects we are currently seeking partners to support.