Corporate membership offers a range of benefits and an opportunity to work with a unique organisation and the leading world centre for geography.
Your company's support will help to further our diverse and wide reaching range of charitable activities, whilst allowing your colleagues to enjoy access to unique facilities, the Society's Collections, and high profile public events.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- Three membership cards — admitting up to six people to attend our renowned London, City and Regional lectures
- Use of our Members' Room for informal working and use of bookable meeting rooms for meetings with colleagues
- Access to the Society’s nationally important Collections, with opportunities for historic displays and tailored events
- Special rates for Corporate Members on meeting room hire and privileged use of one of London’s leading and most prestigious venues
- A significant discount on the Society’s range of iconic images and limited edition prints from our Picture Library
- Specialist advice on travel preparation to remote places, access to courses and other support
- A monthly subscription to our popular magazine Geographical
Download an Application Form PDF | MSWord
Contact Membership office on (0)20 7591 3080 for more details or complete an application form, and return your payment to the Membership Office at RGS-IBG, 1 Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AR.
- £500 Corporate Member Fee
- £300 Associate Corporate Member - For companies with a turnover of under £1m
Read the breakdown of benefits (PDF) for the different options.