Corporate membership offers a range of benefits and an opportunity to work with a unique organisation and the leading world centre for geography.
As a Corporate member, your company will support our diverse and wide reaching charitable activities, while allowing your colleagues to enjoy unrivalled access to the Society's Collections, unique member-only facilities, and high profile events.
- Three membership cards for attendance to our Monday night lecture series and membership discounts for public events
- Access to the Members' Room – a central London space perfect for small client meetings and for working remotely in comfort
- A monthly subscription to our popular magazine Geographical
- Discounts on training and CPD including courses for expeditions, fieldwork or research in remote areas and safety management
- A significant discount on the Society’s range of iconic images and limited edition prints from our Picture Library
- £500 Corporate membership
- £300 Corporate membership (for non-profits and charities)
Download an application form PDF | MSWord
Contact Matthew in the Society’s Membership Office on +44 (0)20 7591 3080 for more details or complete an application form, and return along with your payment to Matthew Briggs, Membership Office, RGS-IBG, 1 Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AR or via email to email@example.com
Download a re-join application form PDF | MSWord
To renew you Corporate membership, or to re-join, please complete the renewal form and return with your payment to Matthew Briggs, Membership Office, RGS-IBG, 1 Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AR or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.