Re-join the Society
As a former member or Fellow we hope you already understand the value of belonging to the Society, as a support to your professional interests or inspiration to travel or wider discovery.
In addition to the wide range of benefits membership brings, your subscription also provides valuable support for our work to develop, promote and support geographical research, fieldwork, expeditions and education and helps underpin access to our Collections.
Whatever your original reason for becoming a Fellow or member, we hope you will find more reasons to renew.
Please ensure that you include any special offer codes with your application.
To re-join simply complete the relevant form and return with payment to the Membership Office at 1 Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AR. A joining fee is not payable.
Benefits of membership
- Attend our debates, special events, conferences and other activities at members' rates
- Enjoy free entrance for you and often a guest to our London lectures by respected geographers, and access lectures online and regional programme
- Use our Members' Room for informal working, to meet colleagues or relax with the daily newspapers
- Have unlimited use of our Collection of guides, maps and travel documents, including borrowing books by post
- Receive up to 15% discount on purchases from Cotswold Outdoor, Nomad and Stanfords