Exhibiting and advertising at Explore 2016
During the weekend, organisations have the opportunity to exhibit and advertise their products to delegates.
The seminar is held in spaces throughout the Society, including the Main Hall and New Map Room. Spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis, so early booking is advised.
- 'Early Bird' Standard exhibition space: £500
(booked before 15 October 2016)
- Standard exhibition space: £600
- Sole-trader rate: £250
- Charity/not-for-profit exhibition space: £175
All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%
- Contact with 350 plus attendees
- Display facilities (display board, table, chairs)
- Full attendance at Explore for up to two representatives
- One hundred word profile in the course notes
- VIP access to the main auditorium for talks and workshops
- Additional advertising in the delegate notes is also available
Advertising in the programme
Delegate notes are given to all attending delegates. Exhibitors are also invited to advertise in the course notes. Costs of advertising are as follows: (please click to see past examples)
If you are interested in exhibiting or advertising at Explore 2016, please download the booking form and put it in the post or email it to Geography Outdoors:
Alternately, if you have any further queries, or would like to discuss your requirements further give us a call on 020 7591 3030 anytime between 09.30 and 17.30, or email Geography Outdoors.