The RGS-IBG is establishing a new regional fieldwork network for secondary geography teachers based in Buckinghamshire. The network will support and develop local fieldwork opportunities through shared knowledge and resources, and free fieldwork CPD.
Aims of the Network:
- To share knowledge of fieldwork locations/ideas/resources
- To share fieldwork equipment/developments in GIS
- To collaborate with A Level fieldwork
- Share developments/concerns re GCSE controlled assessment
- To support best fieldwork practice through quality CPD
Local fieldwork map
As part of this network we have created a local fieldwork map, which contains fieldwork resources developed by teachers from across the county. It is hoped that over time this will build into rich resource of local fieldwork ideas and activities for teachers working in the Buckinghamshire area.
View Buckinghamshire local fieldwork map in a larger map