South East London network
We are establishing a new regional fieldwork network for secondary geography teachers based in South East London. The network will support and develop local fieldwork opportunities through shared knowledge and resources, and free fieldwork CPD.
Aims of the Network:
- To share knowledge of fieldwork locations/ideas/resources
- To share fieldwork equipment/developments in GIS
- To collaborate specifically with A Level fieldwork
- Share developments/concerns re GCSE controlled assessment
- To support best fieldwork practice through quality CPD
Your thoughts and ideas will shape the future of the Network and ensure that it supports local fieldwork opportunities and resources.
As part of this network we have created a local fieldwork map. Ultimately, the map will contain fieldwork resources developed by teachers from across South East London. It is hoped that over time this will build into rich resource of local fieldwork ideas and activities for teachers working in the South East London.
View South East London Fieldwork Network Map in a larger map