Monday night lectures
The Society's popular Monday night lecture series features renowned speakers discussing informative, educational and enlightening subjects.
The lectures are open to Fellows and members. On some occasions, Fellows and members are invited to bring one guest - please check the listings below or your Bulletin in advance.
- Booking is not required to attend Monday night lectures
- Seats are not reserved and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please show your Society membership card on arrival
- For lectures open to members plus one guest, please make every effort to arrive together as we are unable to admit unaccompanied non-members. Guests arriving separately should be met at the Exhibition Road entrance
- Doors open at 5.30pm
- Attendees are requested to take their seats in the Ondaatje Theatre by 6.20pm
- Lectures begin at 6.30pm, and end by 7.45pm
- The programme runs between late September and late May
RGS-IBG members can watch a selection of Monday night lectures online, by signing in to the members' area.
- Our Summer lecture series has ended for the season. Upcoming Monday night lectures will be announced here.
Add this calendar to your own (ics) [Instructions: right click to save to your desktop, then from outlook import select "import an icalendar file" option, then select this ics file. It will then be added to your outlook calendar. Further details, including for other calendar types, are available through this link. If you encounter any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org]
Scroll through the calendar below, then click on a title to view details of a lecture: