Provisional programme - browse and search people by surname
The Society in no way endorses the wording or subject matter of Annual Conference sessions. Titles and abstracts are the sole work of the session contacts listed.
The conference programme can be browsed and searched by using the search options below:
- To search for a participant, enter the person's last name in the Surname field and click Search. The database will return all people that have that name or part of it (for example; searching for Smith will also return Smithfield, Smithson, McSmith. To narrow down the results, you may add a keyword or affiliation to the Keyword field, for example search for "Smith" and "urban", or "Rigg" and "Durham"
- To search for participants by affiliation, enter the affiliation name (or part thereof) in the Keyword field and click Search. The database will search for all mentions of the search term (in person details or conference content) and return all relevant entries
- To sort the list, click on a column heading in the table header row - the list will sort by that column
- To view a session in detail, for example, to read the paper abstract, click on the session title in the table. The session details will open in a new window/tab
- To browse the programme by people, click Search without entering any search words. The full list of people will be returned (this may take a few seconds). Scroll through the list of people in the table below. To view details, click on a session title
- To clear a search and see the full list, clear the search field(s) and click Search - the list will refresh
Return to list of programme search options.