ProgrammeInformation on the content of confirmed sessions for the RGS-IBG Annual International Conference 2013 is now available. These pages will be updated regularly throughout May and June 2013.
The provisional conference programme is now available to view and search:
- List of sessions for AC2013 - browse session titles or search by keyword or Research Group for further information on content, including session abstracts, and paper titles, abstracts and authors
- List of people participating in AC2013 - search by surname or other keyword to view individuals' contributions to the conference programme
Please note that a PDF download and a device-friendly conference programme format will be shared in July 2013 when the programme is final.
Important information for conference participants
- Please read the information for presenters
- There may be some changes to the time or date of some session if any clashes are identified. Please check regularly for changes to your sessions
- Some session content may also change (for example, if papers are withdrawn or substituted)
- Room allocations will be added during July 2013 - if there are any special requests regarding mobility or other room-specific requirements, these should be made as soon as possible
- Convenors and authors may make changes to session and paper titles and abstracts by sending information to AC2013@rgs.org. The programme book will go to print at the end of June 2013 (session and paper titles, author details), while changes can be made online until the conference takes place
We expect that the programme will reach 'final' status in July 2013.
Conference dates and times
- The Annual International Conference 2013 will start at 6.00pm on Tuesday 27 August 2013 and will end at 6.30pm on Friday 30 August 2013. Sessions and papers may be scheduled in any of the timeslots between these times
- The Postgraduate Forum Annual Training Symposium (PGF-ACTS) will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday 27 August 2013. Places are limited and should be booked in advance
- A conference opening event and drinks reception will be held on the evening of Tuesday 27 August 2013 at the Society - all are welcome
- A closing drinks reception will be held on the evening of Friday 30 August 2013
Session times have been updated for 2013, with the return of a dedicated plenary/lunchtime slot in the middle of the day.
||9.00am to 10.40am|
||11.10am to 12.50pm|
||1.10pm to 2.20pm|
||2.40pm to 4.20pm|
||4.50pm to 6.30pm|
||Usually 7.00pm onwards||