The programme for AC2016 is now live.
The conference programme is now live. All those listed on the conference programme planning to attend the conference should register as soon as possible.
Important information for conference participants
Please read the information for presenters and the information for session chairs
- Some session content may also change (for example, if papers are withdrawn or substituted). Please check regularly for changes to your sessions.
- Changes will continue to be made online, and manually listed in the addendum to the printed conference programme book (available online and in print at the conference)
Conference dates and times
- The Annual International Conference 2016 will start at 18.15 on Tuesday 30 August 2016 and will end at 18.30 on Friday 2 September 2016. Sessions and papers may be scheduled in any of the timeslots between these times.
- A conference opening plenary event and drinks reception will be held on the evening of Tuesday 30 August 2016 - all are welcome. Registration will be open from 10:00 on Tuesday.
- A closing drinks reception will be held on the evening of Friday 2 September 2016.
Session start and end times are as follows:
- Session one: 9.00 to 10.40
- Session two: 11.10 to 12.50
- Plenary/lunch: 13.10 to 14.25
- Session three: 14.40 to 16.20
- Session four: 16.50 to 18.30
- Evening: Usually 18.45 onwards - please see individual listings for details
Programmes for past conferences
Our past conferences web page provides information about the Society's annual international conference for the past twenty years, including some downloads: the conference programmes in PDF format, information about the theme from conference Chairs, and media coverage reports.