The conference programme for AC2016 is now live.
The provisional conference programme is now live. Delegates should carefully check that their name and affiliation and the title(s) of their contribution(s) are correct. Please e-mail any errors or omissions to AC2016@rgs.org as soon as possible. Some content is still subject to change, though schedule and room changes would now only be made in exceptional circumstances. The printed programme book will be finalised in early July. Any changes which occur after this time will be reflected in the online programme.
All those listed on the conference programme planning to attend the conference should register as soon as possible.
Important information for conference participants
Please read the information for presenters and the information for session chairs
- Some session content may also change (for example, if papers are withdrawn or substituted). Please check regularly for changes to your sessions.
- Changes will continue to be made online, and manually listed in the addendum to the printed conference programme book (available online and in print at the conference)
- Convenors and authors may make changes to session and paper titles and abstracts by sending information to AC2016@rgs.org. The programme book goes to print in early July 2016 (session and paper titles, author details), but changes may be made online at any time up to the conference taking place. Please send any changes to AC2016@rgs.org by Friday 1 July 2016 at the very latest.
Conference dates and times
- The Annual International Conference 2016 will start at 6.00pm on Tuesday 30 August 2016 and will end at 6.30pm on Friday 2 September 2016. Sessions and papers may be scheduled in any of the timeslots between these times.
- A conference opening plenary event and drinks reception will be held on the evening of Tuesday 30 August 2016 - all are welcome. Registration will be open from 10:00am on Tuesday.
- A closing drinks reception will be held on the evening of Friday 2 September 2016.
Session start and end times are as follows:
- Session one 9.00 to 10.40
- Session two 11.10am to 12.50
- Plenary/lunch 13.10 to 14.25
- Session three 14.40 to 16.20
- Session four 16.50 to 18.30
- Evening Usually 18.30 onwards - please see individual listings for details
Programmes for past conferences
Our past conferences web page provides information about the Society's annual international conference for the past twenty years, including some downloads: the conference programmes in PDF format, information about the theme from conference Chairs, and media coverage reports.