The crèche will be supplied by an OFSTED or Care Inspectorate-regulated provider, and managed and staffed by an experienced mobile crèche and event child care company, whose staff are all first aid-trained, reference-checked, and CRB-checked.
The crèche will operate from 8.30 until 19.00 daily, allowing delegates to attend sessions with time for drop-off and pick-up at the start and end of each day. The crèche is located close to the conference session rooms.
Prospective delegates may make enquiries about the crèche to the conference organisers at AC2016@rgs.org. Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis by delegates who have completed their registration to attend the conference.
The booking process has two stages:
- Indication of interest - information taken by the conference organisers from registered delegates (which may be taken at any time once registration is open)
- Confirmed booking - information will be sent to delegates who have indicated their interest, by the crèche provider. Completing the necessary booking forms will confirm a place for the child/ren and agree arrangements (which is usually completed in the 6-12 weeks preceding the conference)
How to send an indication of interest
Send an email to AC2016@rgs.org with your full name and affiliation (this is so that we can find your registration - it helps if you can send your email from the same address that you registered with). The email should also contain:
- the dates you require childcare, and whether you need half or full-day care
- the number and ages of your children
- any special requirements you or your children may have
An indication of interest is not a booking or guarantee of a place in the crèche. Those who have registered and indicated their interest will be given priority for booking a crèche place, on a first-come, first-served basis. Bookings will be completed by the crèche provider closer to the date of the conference.