Download our events calendar
Merge our event calendars with your personal calendar.
The way in which you should merge calendars varies depending on the type and version of calendar you use.
- Left click on the calendar you want to appear in your Outlook programme
- A pop-up box will appear asking if you wish to open the calendar or save it, select 'open', this will open our events calendar in your Outlook programme
- It will appear as a separate calendar. If you wish to merge the data into your current calendar, you can overlay the details by right clicking on our events calendar(s), which appears in your left hand menu (under 'other calendars') and selecting 'overlay'
- Copy a Calendar link (right-click, choose 'Copy Link Location' or 'Copy Shortcut')
- Then in Outlook choose 'Tools' > 'Account Settings' > 'Internet Calendars' Tab > 'New' and paste in the link
Outlook (earlier versions)
- Download a Calendar link (right-click, choose 'Save Target As/ Save Link As')
- Then in Outlook choose 'File' > 'Import and Export' > 'Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file', select the downloaded file
iCal (Apple Mac)
- Copy a link to the right (right-click, choose 'Copy Link Location' or 'Copy Shortcut')
- Then create a new calendar in iCal, Command/Right-click on this new calendar and choose 'Subscribe'
- In the box that opens paste in the link
- Click on the '+ Google Calendar' button at the bottom of the calendar on the page