A series of lectures for members in The City, at The Clothworkers’ Hall.
The lectures are open to Fellows and members. On some occasions, Fellows and members are invited to bring one guest - please check the listings below or your Bulletin in advance.
- Booking is not required to attend London city lectures
- Seats are not reserved and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please show your Society membership card on arrival
- For lectures open to members plus one guest, guests arriving separately should be met in the foyer
- Attendees are requested to take their seats for the lecture by 6.50pm
- Lectures begin at 7.00pm and doors open at 6.00pm
- A bar serving wine and juices is open before and after the lecture
- Lectures take place on weekday evenings between late September and late May
These lectures take place at:
The Clothworkers' Hall, Dunster Court, Mincing Lane, London, EC3R 7AH
Tuesday 30 January at 7.00pm City Lecture
Members + one guest
Matthew talks about Brexit, how it came about, and its potential impacts, both here and abroad.
Venue: The Clothworkers’ Hall, London, EC3R 7AH. This is a repeat of the Monday Night Lecture on 16 October 2017.