· 10.00am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday to Society Fellows and members
· Plus 5.00pm-9.00pm during scheduled Monday night lectures
· Closed public holidays
Access and services
The Members' Room is a members only space which can be used for small meetings and working remotely in comfort. Members are welcome to relax in the comfortable surroundings of the Members’ Room, with newspapers, tea and coffee, and free Wi-Fi are all available. Fellows and members do not need to book to use the members’ room, (unless you wish to use a meeting room) but please bring your Society membership card for verification. If you’re looking to bring non-members please contact the Society either by email email@example.com or on +44 (0) 207 591 3000 for more information.
· The Members’ Room is accessible to wheelchairs.
· Food and drink is available from The Tea Room for lunch 12.30pm-1.45pm.
· Tea and coffee are available throughout the day, both in the Tea Room and the Members’ Room.
Bookable meeting rooms
Perfect for individual use and small business or planning meetings for up to four people, our six bookable rooms - Antarctica, Arctic, Caribbean, Hong Kong, Middle East and Oceans
· Each booking costs £10 per two hour period or use thereof
· You can book and pay for a room by contacting reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7591 3000.
· Meeting rooms must be booked and paid for on arrival at reception
· If there is specific equipment required for a meeting please request when booking
· Please note the Oceans meeting room is slightly larger to accommodate wheelchair access.